Receive A Personalized Second Opinion Of A Potential Client’s Investment Portfolio
Would a Second Opinion of a Potential Client’s Portfolio Enable Advisors to Obtain a New Client? Legend Financial Advisors, Inc.® (Legend) As A Subadvisor Can Provide Advisors with a Personalized Second Opinion [Please Call Lou Stanasolovich, Legend’s CEO and President at (412) 635-9210 or (888) 236-5960 for a fee quote.] for a Potential Client’s Existing Investments. Legend is a Fee-Only1, FiduciaryxThe Department of Labor’s definition of a Fiduciary demands that advisors act in the best interests of their clients, and to put their clients' interests above their own. It leaves no room for advisors to conceal any potential conflict of interest, and states that all fees and commissions must be clearly disclosed in dollar form to clients.
Source: Investopedia Advisory Firm.
As Part of the Second Opinion, the Following Services will be Provided:
- Legend will Provide the Advisor with an Analysis of the Potential Client’s Existing Investments and the Overall Portfolio Structure.
- A Technical Evaluation will be Conducted of Each Existing Investment Based on Historical and Potential Future Performance.
- Legend will Provide an Analysis of Potentially How the Existing Portfolio Will Perform in a “Stock Market Crash”.
- Legend will Enable the Advisor to have a Personal Discussion with Their Potential Client about the Risk Level they are Willing to Accept and how the Existing Investment Portfolio Fits that Level of Risk.
- Legend will Enable the Advisor to Discuss with the Potential Client the Income Tax-Efficiency of their Existing Portfolio.
- Legend, if Applicable, will Provide the Advisor with a Safe Withdrawal Percentage that can be Withdrawn Annually from the Potential Client’s Existing Portfolio.
- Legend will Enable the Advisor, to Discuss with Their Potential Client, Proposed Cost Reductions Within the Investment Strategy.
- Legend will Enable the Advisor, to Discuss with Their Potential Client, Recommendations to Maximize Gains, Preserve Wealth and How to Avoid Unnecessary Risk.
For Additional Information:
For More Information or for a Specific Fee Quote for Any of the Above-Mentioned Second Opinion or Subadvisory Services, Please Call Lou Stanasolovich, CFP®, CEO and President at (412) 635-9210 or (888) 236-5960.