PRIVACY DISCLOSURE FOR WEBSITE VISITORS
This Privacy Disclosure for Website visitors discloses the privacy practices for the Website: www.legend-financal.com. This Privacy Disclosure applies solely to information collected by this Website. It will notify Website visitors of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from a Website visitor through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to a Website visitor regarding the use of their data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of their information.
- How they can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
Legend Financial Advisors, Inc.® (Legend) – hereinafter referred to as Legend is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website. Legend only has access to/collect contact information that Website visitors voluntarily provide Legend via E-mail, Form submissions, or other direct contact from a Website visitor. Legend will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Legend will use the Website visitor' information to respond to them, regarding the reason they contacted Legend. Legend will not share a Website visitor’s information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill their request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless a Website visitor asks us not to, we may contact them via E-mail in the future to inform them about special offers, new products or services, or changes to this Privacy Disclosure.
A Website Visitor’s Access To And Control Over Information:
A Website visitor may opt out of any future contact from Legend at any time. A Website visitor can do the following at any time by contacting Legend via the E-mail address or phone number published on the Website:
- See what data Legend has about the Website visitor, if any.
- Change/correct any data Legend has about the Website visitor.
- Have Legend delete any data they have about you.
- Express any concern the Website visitor has about Legend’s use of their data.
Security Precautions To Protect A Website Visitor’s Information:
- When a Website visitor submits sensitive information via the Website, their information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever Legend collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to Legend in a secure way. A Website visitor can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of their Web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page
- While Legend uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Legend also protects their information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or client service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Legend stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Legend’s Privacy Disclosure may change from time to time and all new information will be posted on this page.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.