401(k), 401(a), 403(b), 457
THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN ACCOUNTS
Retirement Plan Investment Consulting Services for Employees and Ex-Employees:
Defined Contribution Retirement Plans including 401(k), 401(a), 403(b), 457 or Thrift Savings Plans are Now the Primary Retirement Savings Vehicles for the Vast Majority of Americans. Unfortunately, Many Retirement Plan Participants Do Not Have the Investment Experience, Skills or Research Required to Make Appropriate Investment Choices for their Personal Retirement Situation. In Addition, Most Employers are Not Able or Even Prepared to Provide Personalized Investment Recommendations for their Employees. Legend’s 401(k), 401(a), 403(b), 457 or Thrift Savings Plan Hereinafter Referred to as Retirement Plan Investment Consulting Services for Employees and Ex-Employees are Designed to Fill this Critical Need.
Often, Individuals have Retirement Plan Accounts that Cannot be Placed Directly Under Legend’s Management at One of its Preferred Custodians. In this Circumstance, Legend can be Retained to Provide Investment Consulting Services (Investment Guidance) on how to Invest those Retirement Plan Accounts.
Investment Consulting Services:
Individuals that Retain Legend for their Retirement Plan Investment Consulting Services will Receive the Following:
- A Member of Legend’s Advisory Team will Analyze the Client’s Comfort with Risk. (Please Continue to Read Below to Determine an Appropriate Personal Risk Score.) An Investment Portfolio for that Individual will be Constructed from the Investment Options that are Available Within their Employer’s Retirement Plan that Matches their Level of Comfort with Risk.
- Extensive, Independent Research of all Investment Options Available to Employees within the Employee’s Retirement Plan will be Performed.
- Personalized Portfolio Recommendations Utilizing the Investment Options Offered within the Employee’s Retirement Plan will be Provided.
- Legend will Assist the Client with Implementing (Legend Does Not Have Discretionary Power to Implement Changes on Behalf of the Client.) the Resulting Investment Recommendations.
- Each Client will Receive Online Performance Reporting if the Underlying Account Offers Such Connectivity.
Each Client will have Access to all of Legend’s Educational Material Developed for Qualified Retirement Plan Participants.
- The Retirement Plan Participant Investor
- The Global Investment Pulse
- Legend’s Financial Planning Newsletter
- Legend’s Ongoing Services Include Monitoring the Investments, Recommendations for Rebalancing and One-On-One Counseling with a Member of Legend’s Advisory Team.
To Determine Your Comfort With Risk, Visit the Personal Risk Score Section.